Are you one of those who has just always watched players play Craps and have no experience? Are you willing to give it try but are hesitant? Well, you no longer need to hesitate. USA online craps games and casinos will brief you the basics of craps in just five easy steps.
Craps is one of the most popular games played at a casino. If you aren’t a player who likes shuffling cards or just staring at the slot machines, then Craps is the best alternative game for you. Craps gives you immense fun and heightened enthusiasm upon winning. However, one needs to be wary that it is a very fast paced game and you need to mentally prepare yourself for all hustle and bustle at a Craps table.
Craps has around more than 40 kinds of bets; however, the most basic and money saving bet is the Passline bet.
What is a Passline Bet?
- You place your passline bet when the shooter is waiting to roll the two dices
- Once the dices are rolled, if the sum of both the dices is 7 or 11, you would be declared a winner. However, if the sum of the dices comes upto 2,3 or 12, you would lose.
- If the total of the dices is none of the above mentioned numbers then, then you get the sum and it is called your POINT
- The shooter gets to roll the dice until the total of the dices reaches your POINT, even in this case you win money. However, if the shooter rolls a 7 you lose. The POINT number doesn’t change for each bet, no matter what the shooter has rolled.
- Finally, you may choose to make another passline bet and the process begins again
For example, you have placed a passline bet of $100. Upon rolling the dice, the result is 5 and 5. The total is 10. Since the sum is not a 7, 11, 2, 3 or 12, the number 10 is considered as your point. The shooter keeps on rolloing the dices until he gets a 10, then you win you wager. However if the sum is 7, you lose your amount.
This site helps you learn how to play craps online and gain expertise in passline bets, which would enable you to enjoy the game as veterans players do by placing other betting options.